HUELE A- Nuevo Sendero Candle
- Top (The top notes of a fragrance are sometimes known as opening notes, they are the fragrance notes recognized on immediate application):
- Middle: (This scent layer is the foundation of any fragrance and is known to make up approximately 40-80% of the final fragrance)
- Cypress, Sage
- Base: (Base notes are often rich and smooth, as well as being the longest-lasting of the three notes.)
- Palo Santo, Patchouli, Dark Musk, Smoke
- 100% Coconut soy wax that is grown in the USA
- USA sourced wood wicks
- 100% phthalate-free
- Prepared by Hand in Vega Alta, Puerto Rico
- Made in small batches using original formulas.
How to Care for Your Candle:
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- All wood wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before relighting every time.
- Do not burn longer than 3 hours at a time.
- Place your candle within eyesight and away from flammable items.
- If the flame seems high or the container is too hot while burning, simply extinguish the flame, let it cool down, trim the wick, and restart.
This item is handcrafted, it may have some imperfections such as minor discoloration of the wax, slightly off-centered label and wick, small marks on the outside of the jar, etc. This will not impact the quality of the candle; it is a purely cosmetic issue.